In this section:
Newhall F.C. Club Volunteers
Newhall F.C. recognise that developing an effective, skilled and supported workforce within our club will help us to ensure that the club becomes sustainable and remains successful. We acknowledge that providing clear roles and responsibilities that are recognised valued and rewarded by the club and the wider community, is crucial in maintaining their involvement and keeping them motivated. All Newhall F.C. volunteers are carefully selected and supported by the club and undertake an FA CRC (Criminal Records Check) provided by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
All volunteers have clearly defined job roles and are supported by our own Volunteer Coordinator.
Club Officers & Committee Members
The following officers were elected for the 2017-2018 season.
- Club Chairman: Lee Cantrill
- Vice Chairman: Vacant
- Club Secretary: Louise Dolby
- Assistant Secretary: Chris Turner
- Club Treasurer: Graham Earp
- Assistant Treasurer: Vacant
- Club Welfare Officer/Volunteer Coordinator: Steven Hawtin
- Charter Standard Coordinator: Lee Cantrill
- Funding Officer: Sarah Levitt
- Purchasing Officer: Steven Hawtin
- School Liaison Officer: Vacant
- Minutes Secretary: Phil Manley
- Committee Member: Phil Shakespeare
- Committee Member: Nige Morris
- Committee Member: Connor Adams