A Very Big THANK YOU!

Click here to reply to this topic

MessageAuthor

THANK YOU to all at NFC who made my last presenation night so special!

It was a great night and alot of hard work goes into to making these nights so special behind the scenes, well done to all involved!

I would like to thank Paul Cantrill for asking me to get involved with the NFC academy 8 years ago and it's great to see players who went into teams from the academy still turning out for NFC teams and picking up special awards at awards night.

Thank you to Steve Poxon, who helped out at the academy and the girls team, Darren Cooke and Stuart Dyche, who have been assistants with the eagles and good luck for next season to Stuart taking over the eagles team!

Thanks to Wendy and Dave Keach. Ian Hawkins, Chris Barlow, Lee Cantrill and all the unsung heroes at NFC!

Special thanks to Mark Adamson and Dave Banton for all their help and support with the eagles over the years.

Lastly the biggest THANK YOU goes to the parents and players of the NFC eagles, without your support and 110% efforts week in, week out we would not have got this far, thank you all!!!

Good luck to everyone at NFC for the future and beyond!!

Martyn

Martyn CollinsMartyn Collins
04 Jul 2013 22:04

Click here to return to the forum topics.

Sorry - you need to be logged in to the website to comment on Match reports, or take part in the discussion forum. Setting up a user account on the website is free - see the panel at the top of the page.

The FA

Newhall FC are a Football Association Charter Standard Club.
Affiliated to the Derbyshire County F.A. since 1978.