Thank you - Presentation night

Click here to reply to this topic

MessageAuthor

Thank you for the gift and flowers that I received from the Committee tonight at the second presentation night.  I have really enjoyed the last 5 and a half years working with you all and have made some great friends.  I wish you all well with Newhall FC as it is a good club to be involved with as can be seen by the number of players that have been committed to the club from U8s through to U16/17/18s, which is an achievement in itself.

Well done to those involved in organising both presentation nights, which seem to go without too many problems and also to Chris who worked behind the scenes in ensuring that all the trophies were engraved with the correct names and ensuring they were in the correct rooms, which is a feat in itself with in excess of 250 players and also to Mark who compared both nights, which helped to make them both run smoothly

It was a great night tonight and Shakey was certainly strutting his stuff to the end with others!

Wishing you all the best for the future.

Up the Newhall

Wendy

Wendy KeachWendy Keach
29 Jun 2013 00:26

Thanks for all your hard work, effort and commitment Wendy.

Glad everything was ok with the trophies and no mention of anything being wrong or mis-spelt.

Chris  BarlowChris Barlow
29 Jun 2013 13:10

Click here to return to the forum topics.

Sorry - you need to be logged in to the website to comment on Match reports, or take part in the discussion forum. Setting up a user account on the website is free - see the panel at the top of the page.

The FA

Newhall FC are a Football Association Charter Standard Club.
Affiliated to the Derbyshire County F.A. since 1978.