Thank You !!!

Click here to reply to this topic

MessageAuthor

I would like to express my thanks to Mark and everyone involved in making this morning`s Play on the Pitch at Pride Park a very memorable occasion for all the U16 Lions.

It was a fantastic experience for all, super football on show in great conditions that we could have only wished for and great banter between all

I would also like to express my thanks to all the Cantrill family, having lost my dad a couple of years ago, it was a very moving & poignant moment lifting the  Ray Cantrill Trophy in memory of your loved one, it really added to the feeling of the whole occasion 

Many thanks to everyone involved  !!!

John and all the U16 Lions

John SimmsJohn Simms
26 May 2013 20:10

It was great once again to be a part of John. 

Your Lions team are a fine bunch of lads and worthy recipients of the trophy.  Sorry couldn't hang around longer at the club afterwards but we did return on Sunday evening to see the trophy sitting proudly in the corner of the Social Club.

Up the Newhall!

Lee CantrillLee Cantrill
27 May 2013 20:44

Just to reiterate Johns and Lees words .

A great morning again - the weather gods really do seem to shine on us each year . Johns lads were a real credit to him , their parents and represented Newhall FC in a fitting manner - as I might add they did at the U16s Cup Final two weeks before .

This is the 5th year this event has run and once again I'd like to express the Clubs thanks to Derby County for their help in organising the day - especially Sarah Toon in Group Sales .

For the record the Lions won comfortably with some great goals but Mr Cooke wont forgive me if I didnt mention his 'well placed' penalty - rather generously awarded by the Referee Mr Birch .

Thanks should also go to the coaches/parents/friends who turn out year after year to support the event .

Mark Adamson

Newhall Chairman   

Mark AdamsonMark Adamson
04 Jun 2013 08:34

Click here to return to the forum topics.

Sorry - you need to be logged in to the website to comment on Match reports, or take part in the discussion forum. Setting up a user account on the website is free - see the panel at the top of the page.

The FA

Newhall FC are a Football Association Charter Standard Club.
Affiliated to the Derbyshire County F.A. since 1978.