Tournament Thank You !

Click here to reply to this topic

MessageAuthor

As Secretary, I have this week had the task of sending 'thank you' letters out to tournament sponsors and I thought that I also needed to put something out to recognise all the hard work that helpers, mums & dads, managers and committee members put in to make the tournament so successfull. It generates much needed cash which goes towards the many costs of running a club of this size such as team kits, equipment, presentation night trophies, training and many other things.

Therefore I have put this note together to say a big thank you to all those people who were involved in the tournament from planning the event to manning the stalls, erecting the marquees and taking it all down again. There are too many people and too many tasks to mention individually but it was commented after the event that there appeared to be more helpers than recent years which combined with the fact that we saw circa 160 teams competing over the weekend just goes to prove that we are a well known; well regarded club within the district.

I am also aware of many compliments that have been passed on to me ranging from a team manager who had a player injured and complimented us as to how the situation was dealt with to someone shouting out their car window as they drove out and said "Well Organised. Thank you". This sort of feedback is always welcome and should be shared as it makes you realise that the effort put in is appreciated.

So on behalf of the club; thank you all !

Dave Banton

Secretary

Newhall FC

Dave BantonDave Banton
24 May 2013 17:31

Click here to return to the forum topics.

Sorry - you need to be logged in to the website to comment on Match reports, or take part in the discussion forum. Setting up a user account on the website is free - see the panel at the top of the page.

The FA

Newhall FC are a Football Association Charter Standard Club.
Affiliated to the Derbyshire County F.A. since 1978.