Welcome to your new website

Click here to reply to this topic

MessageAuthor

Hi,

Peter here - the website developer. This is your new website. I hope you like your new home. Its been designed to be as fast and easy to use as possible.

Remember - to comment on match reports and take part in the discussion forum - you need to set your self a login up for the website - see the panel at the top of every page.

Any feedback on the site - I'm sure the committee would be pleased to hear.

Thanks,

Peter

Peter BournePeter Bourne
31 Aug 2012 10:26

The new website looks amazing, I can't wait for everyone to begin using it. When using our new website please remember to be safe and have fun.

Support the ‘Click Clever Click Safe’ campaign - ZIP IT - BLOCK IT - FLAG IT which provides simple reminders for both parents and young people of good behaviours that will help keep them safe online.

http://clickcleverclicksafe.direct.gov.uk/index.html/

Please remember it is against F.A rules to include comments that are:

• Abusive
  • Insulting
  • Discriminatory
  • Offensive
  • Racist
  • Threatening
  • Any reference that may cause offence or harm others

For further guideline and information please visit:                                           http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/WhatWeDo/FootballSafe/Downloads

Be safe and enjoy our new website.

Sarah

02 Sep 2012 14:53

I hope everyone found last night useful. Enjoy your new website!

Peter BournePeter Bourne
03 Sep 2012 08:32

Last night was a huge success with a fantastic turnout from coaches and match reporters, thanks again to Peter for providing this website and we look forward to a bright future as we watch our website grow.

Phil ShakespearePhil Shakespeare
03 Sep 2012 09:10

Click here to return to the forum topics.

Sorry - you need to be logged in to the website to comment on Match reports, or take part in the discussion forum. Setting up a user account on the website is free - see the panel at the top of the page.

The FA

Newhall FC are a Football Association Charter Standard Club.
Affiliated to the Derbyshire County F.A. since 1978.